What Personal Data can we collect on your account?
• Personal data;
• Online identifiers;
• IP address;
• Data from our cookies;
• Third party cookies; and / or
• Use and use of social media
How will we use your personal data?
The processing of your Personal Data contemplates the situations in which we may record, organize, structure, store, adapt or modify, retrieve, consult, use, disclose by transmission, dissemination or otherwise make available, align or incorporate, limit, delete or destroy the your personal data.
We may process your personal data for the following purposes:
• Guarantee of the conformity of our company and the safety of our offices and networks;
• Authorization, conferment, administration, monitoring and suspension of access to, or use of, systems, offices, information, property owned and infrastructure of OXXOT;
• Monitoring of your interactions with us;
• Review of our programs and services, for the purpose of their compliance;
• Where we are legally required to process personal data;
• Statistical analysis, including analyzes performed by our suppliers;
Website administration; and / or
• Marketing activities, including the monitoring of third-party cookies and the creation of a profile based on the areas of interest, relating to your interactions with us or with others
For any additional purposes where we are required to inform you and obtain your consent, including the purposes provided for by the local legal order in force, we will obtain your consent before proceeding to the processing of your Personal Data for these purposes.
What are our legal bases for the processing of your personal data?
The legal basis applicable to our processing of Personal Data concerning you, for the aforementioned purposes, includes the following:
• Your consent: in some cases, we may request your consent to the collection and processing of personal data. If you choose to give this consent, you can revoke it later (or withdraw) by contacting us as explained in the “How you can contact us” section below. We remind you that the withdrawal of consent will not have any effect on the possible processing of your Personal Data that has already taken place. Where we process your Personal Data on the basis of consent, you will receive more detailed information from us on the date of consent.
• Compliance with current laws, or the fulfillment of a contract: in certain circumstances, it may be necessary to process your Personal Data to fulfill the relevant legislative / regulatory obligations, or our obligations pursuant to a contract to which you are bound. Where we process your Personal Data to meet our legal obligations, you will probably not be allowed to contest such processing. However, in practice you will still have the right to access all the relevant information or to review it, unless this precludes the fulfillment of the legal obligations to which we are subject. If the processing takes place for the purpose of fulfilling our contractual obligations, on the basis of a tool you have subscribed, it may not be possible for you to contest the processing of the data or, if you choose to unsubscribe or contest this treatment, you could compromise our ability to fulfill an obligation due to you under the contractual clauses.
• Our legitimate interests: We will be able to process your Personal Data on the basis of our legitimate interests, in communications with you and in the management of our mutual interactions with regard to our products and services, as well as scientific research and educational opportunities. In addition to the other rights that may be recognized to you, set out below, you will have the right to contest this treatment of your Personal Data. You can register your objection by contacting us as explained in the “How you can contact us” section below.
Cookies and similar technologies that collect Personal Data
For our websites we may use a technology called “web beacon”, which allows you to collect information on Internet connections. A web beacon is a tiny graphic on a web page, or within an email message, which tracks the pages viewed or the messages opened. The information relating to your Internet connections is collected when you visit one of our sites, from the computer that hosts our website (called the “webserver”).
In the case of certain Internet pages or e-mail messages that we send you, we may use a technology called “web beacon” (also called “action tag” or “clear GIF technology”). We may use web beacons in an effort to determine which of our email messages are opened, and whether a particular message has translated into practical action. Furthermore, web beacons help to analyze the effectiveness of websites by quantifying the number of visitors, or how many visitors click on the key elements of a site.
There are several ways to prevent tracking your online business. One is to set a preference within the browser, which alerts the sites you visit that you do not authorize the collection of certain information on your account. The above is called Do-Not-Track signal (“DNT” – Do Not Monitor). We remind you that currently our websites and web resources do not respond to the above signals from web browsers. For the moment there is no universally approved standard that establishes the conduct that companies must follow if they detect a DNT signal.
Later, they are used to administer and update the site. In addition, we will assess whether our visitors match the expected demographic profile and determine how our key recipients navigate through the content.
A. Withdrawal option:
Google Analytics offers a withdrawal option, or “opt-out”, to visitors who refuse to collect their data. For more details on this option, visit: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
B. Use of data by Google:
Social Media Plugin
Our sites may use so-called “Social Media Plugins” to allow you to easily share information with third parties. When you visit our websites, the social media plugin operator on our website will be able to place a cookie on your computer, to recognize users who have previously visited our websites. If you have already connected to a social media site while browsing our site, social media plugins may allow that site to directly receive identifiable information about your account, which confirms that you have visited our site. The social media plugin may collect this information from visitors connected to social networks, regardless of their specific interaction with the plugin on our site. Furthermore, thanks to social media plugins, the social media site will be able to share information about your activities on our site with other users. OXXOT has no control over content derived from social media plugins. For more details on plugins from social media sites, view their privacy and data sharing statements.
Personal data of minors
This site is not intended or created for users under the age of 16. We do not intentionally collect personal data from individuals under the age of 16.
How will we protect your Personal Data?
When and to whom / with whom will we disclose or share your Personal Data?
We will share or disclose the Personal Data on your account with the following interlocutors:
• Our subsidiaries globally, as better described below.
• Government agencies, auditors and competent authorities. We will be able to disclose your Personal Data to government agencies, authorities and auditors, if we receive requests for authorized information, or if otherwise requested based on laws, regulations or industry codes.
How will we transfer your personal data internationally?
How long will we keep your Personal Data for?
Your personal data will be kept for the entire duration of your relationship with us. We will store and maintain such data in compliance with our Company Policy on retention of information, and subsequently we will archive or delete it. For a detailed overview of our retention procedures, visit https://www.OXXOT.com/home. We remind you that some information may be kept longer, if we have ongoing obligations towards you or if this is foreseen according to local regulations.
Links to third party websites
For the convenience of our visitors, this site may include links that link to other sites, owned by third parties and managed by said third parties, if we believe they can offer useful information. The policies and procedures described here do not apply to these sites. We do not assume any responsibility for the collection or use of personal data by third parties or on third party sites. Consequently, we deny any responsibility for the possible use by third parties of the Personal Data obtained through the use of the third party website. We suggest contacting these sites directly, for information regarding privacy, security, data collection and distribution policies.
What are your rights?
You have the right to view and obtain a copy of your Personal Data in our possession, including an electronic copy, and to ask us also to make any corrections to inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data concerning you. You can also request the cancellation of your Personal Data, when they are no longer required for the original purposes for which you provided them, the limitation of the processing of your Personal Data only for certain limited purposes, if it is not possible to delete them, or contest our treatment of your personal data. In certain situations, you may be allowed to request that we send a copy of your Personal Data to a third party of your choice.
To enforce the aforementioned rights, contact us as indicated in the “How you can contact us” section below. You are then granted the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (for details, refer to the item “repair rights” below), if you believe that there has been a violation of your rights.
What if we decide to amend this Privacy Notice?
How can you contact us for questions or reservations?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org